Reporting & Solving Problems
Before reporting your problem, please view the Seagoville List of Common Problems and Solutions.
If you are not sure where to go with your problem, call the City's Switchboard at 972-287-2050 ext. 100 or 101. The operator can provide information and assistance that facilitates timely and accurate responses to visitors' and callers' requests, complaints, and suggestions regarding City of Seagoville services.
Staff may initiate follow-up action to assure that citizens' problems are resolved or that an acceptable reason for non-resolution is given. The staff also identifies resources to provide referral assistance to callers with problems that cannot be addressed by existing departments or City services.
When reporting a problem to the operator, please provide the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your daytime phone
- Your email address
- Location of the problem (please be as specific as possible)
- Detailed description of the problem (please be as specific as possible)
- Date and time observed
- Name and address of alleged violator, person, or company
- If a vehicle is involved, please provide:
- License plate number and state
- Make and model
- Any other helpful information